Mapping your customers’ journeys and identifying their touchpoints, painpoints and moments of truth is a great start to optimize your customer experience. But only if you fully understand and start to manage the underlying business ecosystem of people, processes, systems and technologies, you will be able to deliver a substantially better experience to your customers … read more
- CXPA // Demystifying the ROI Challenge – How to Make Sure Your CX Program Delivers Value
- Sunday Readings #6 // Manage the now, prepare for the ‘new normal’
- Sunday Readings #5 // Suffering from CX VOC analysis paralysis?
- Sunday Readings #4 // How the quest for understanding customers’ needs impacts their journeys & experiences
- Sunday Readings #3 // The illusion of rationality // Personal value beats business value in B2B decision making
b2b b2c branding brand management business ecosystem business meaning business value CEB change commercial insights customer experience customer experience management customer journey cx management disruption employee experience employee journey Google marketing meaning messaging mission statement paradigm shift personal value purpose resilience strategy time transformation vision VOC VOC platforms voice of the customer listening